Thursday, August 25, 2011

A very CampNaNo Thank you.

So, if Camp NaNoWriMo were really a camp, this would be the point when all the campers are writing those last letters home, rushing to put them in the post.
This would be when all the campers share tearful goodbyes with their cabin mates, getting one final roasted marshmallow session in. Singing that one last camp song.
Enough with the camp metaphors.
This post is for Steph, Natasha, Jackson and Kate. Who all served as so much inspiration.
(I was inspired by Steph's post, here: http://www.stephaniepellegrin.com/2011/08/camp-nanowrimo.html)
So, I wanted to thank you all so much.
If I could, I would build you all a cake or something. But as far as I know, cake doesn't transfer well through email. I just want to thank you all so much.

So to my cabin mates:
Thank you all so very much.
I could not have done this without you all.
You are all so amazing. I am so glad to have been able to meet you all online.
Thank you for making it a fabulous month and thank you for all your help.
It may be getting old by now, so this is the last time I'll say it.
I am so very grateful to all of you! (Natasha, Kate, Steph: Thanks for all the word wars and writing parties. Jackson: Thank you for the insight into a guy's mind. That made me smile.)
So, thank you all one last time, and I'll miss you!
Can't wait until November!
 Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment